Adventure and campaign logs, ordered by setting.
Refer to the Full List by System for additional details on publication, completion status and more!
- Fangs of The Silverspine– (5e) Adventurers happen upon a remote village hidden in the Verdant Barriers, only to find out that it is under attack by an unknown creature out for blood.
- Stranger Realms– (5e) Made to introduce some friends to 5e. An unlikely group of adventurers is lost in the reptilian continent of Dayasha. Hiding from pursuers, they find the entrance to a dungeon in the midst of a sandstorm… and shenanigans ensue.
- A Tale From The Wild Frontier
- Bronagh and Rashne: The Beginning
- The Duke’s Library
- Revenge of The Scorcher Queen
The first campaign I created, ran and completed as DM. A red star appears in the skies of multiple worlds. Following it leads to an unknown land, where an immense dungeon lies in wait, holding dangerous secrets and world-ending threats. Epic over the top action, comedy, terror, deep lore and emotional twists can be found… when worlds collide.
Official RPG and Fandom Settings
Digimon is a massive multimedia franchise created by Bandai in 2007, and, even though I would say I am a superfan or an expert, it was a BIG and influential part of my childhood, and I am still very fond of the Digital World and it’s creatures. So naturally, I seized my chance to run some RPGs in it.
- Digimon Adventure 2007: Connections– Set in my own birth town of Ostia (seaside suburbs of Rome) in Italy, this campaign/storyline will explore the adventures of a group of children in the early 2000s, dealing with the entwined destinies of the Real and Digital Worlds.
Eberron is an official DnD setting, created by Keith Baker for a 2002 contest creation setting and first published by Wizards in 2004, for 3.5 DnD. A world of “pulp adventure and noir intrigue”, where magical technology is commonplace. Age-old evils lurk in the dark, weaving neverending schemes, and a devastating 100 years war just ended, leaving room for a cold war of espionage and intrigue. Unique in its blend of modern themes and epic magical fantasy, Eberron is my favorite official setting for DnD.
- Operation Legend Lore (5e)- A field research team departs for the frontier nation of Q’Barra, to study ancient magical mysteries. However, an incident awaits them in the small mining town of Forgedown, putting their research in jeopardy.
Ravnica is a setting from the card game Magic: The Gathering. A whole world made of an endless city full of magic and wonders, where society is ran by 10 Guilds endlessly vieing for power against each other. It was made into a DnD setting in 2018 with an official 5e manual.
- Life in The Undercity– In a one-on-one ongoing 5e campaign in the Ravnica Undercity, following the adventure of Golgari agent Rezef ak Dorel after a sudden attack of a host of monsters against his post in the Marazhim Gardens.
- Simic Survey– (5e, one-on-one adventure) The Simic Combine launches an operation to reclaim a lost mobile laboratory from a ruined district. However, the squad is attacked as soon as they parachute on site, and the mutant agent Carmen has to face the secrets of the lab alone… and with a secret of her own.
- The Sky Knight’s Incident– (5e) A normal lunch break at the Broken Teapot café is interrupted with a bang by a stolen Izzet vehicle. Three unlikely allies from different Guilds hunt it down and happen upon the trail of a big intrigue. The clock ticks, and the threat… is explosive.
Stars Without Number–Alcor Theta Sector
Stars Without Number is a sci-fi old school inspired RPG conceived for sandbox style campaigns, with tools to generate and customize entire galactic sectors. The system assumes a common base lore, in which sectors are rising up after the shattering of the galactic civilizations and characters forge their path with combat training, skills, or psychic powers.
Given the ample freedom, each table’s campaign might be considered its own setting, one among many possible worlds with some shared core traits.
- Five Rings Heist– The Five Rings is a massive and famed space station, orbiting around a disputed planet, a huge hub of research, entertainment, trade and intrigue. One day, 5 travellers with different purposes reach the station, and their paths cross in a daring heist to expose a dark plot at the highest levels of the Rings themselves.
Another Magic: The Gathering setting, the plane of Theros came to DnD with a 5e manual in 2020. Inspired by greek mythology, Theros is a plane of gods and heroic champions, omens and legendary quests, epic and tragedy, where the worlds of mortals and gods are intertwined.
- Agon of The Called– (5e) Three champions of different deities face a challenge for the right to take part in a divine quest. They will race their rivals in a divine hunting grounds, with their worth as heroes and the mistery of the prophecy on the line!